For Sale - Residential
Boomerang: The first residential building on Sydney’s iconic Olympic Boulevard.
2 Bedrooms Apartment from $1,020,000,
3 Bedrooms Apartment from $1,520,000
- Boomerang Tower is where you’ll feel right at home as you’re bound to recognise your neighbours, the Olympic Stadium and all the world top class facilities in Sydney Olympic Park.
- Sydney Olympic Park is a model suburb for the rest of Australia to admire and envy. It is one of the few to be masterplanned, inner west CBD.
- Easily accessible to most of Sydney with nearby bus, train and ferry services operating regularly. Proximity to the Sydney Orbital network comprising the M2, M3, M4, M5 and M7 means Greater Sydney is also easily and quickly accessible by car.
A wonderful place where you can enjoy:
- 450-hectares of public space and parkland . . . the equivalent of 1,000 football fields.
- Child-friendly Bicentennial Park, Cathy Freeman Park, Blaxland Riverland Park, a skateboard park, a water park and Wentworth Common.
- 35km of off-road cycleways and walkways.
- More than 40 restaurants serving a choice of cuisine almost as multicultural as the Olympics it hosted.
- A variety of retail stores and important services, including medical and educational.
- Easy access to two train station,s public buses and a ferry service.
- Six quality hotels.
- Sydney’s finest sporting facilities, which were built for the Olympics at the then staggering cost of $6.6-Billion.
- A choice of more than 5,000 events annually, equating to an average of 13 events per day.
- The world’s best entertainers at Qudos Bank Arena – rated the number 2 indoor arena in the world by revenue.
- The Royal Easter Show, the largest annual event in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The biggest collection of large-scale, site-specific urban art in Australia.